W, an international creative B2B communication agency in Malmö, is looking for a Graphic Designer with a strong talent in graphic design for digital and print.
- Have you been working with art production or design for at least 2-3 years?
- Is graphic design a true passion and interest of yours?
- Do you have experience of working with digital channels?
- Are you very familiar with the printing process?
- Can you spot a typo or misaligned line from a mile away?
- Interpret client needs from a Project Brief and develop a variety of projects ranging from print to digital – and happily switch between them
- Implement designs and rough sketches based on the Art Director’s ideas, e.g. website, brochures, ads, etc.
- Have complete control and understanding of the printing process; preparing advanced artwork for print, discussing paper choices and prices with printing companies
- Motivate & inspire suppliers, and work as a project team member
- Manage your tasks, time and resources effectively
- Have a degree or equivalent work experience in Graphic Design and/or Final Art production
- Deep and thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Acrobat & MS PowerPoint
- You are a solution oriented and service-minded person that finds different types of challenges exciting
- Quality control with an eye for detail
- You are 100% service minded and refill energy from helping others
- A good command of the English language (oral and written)
As the Graphic Designer at W, you will work with a variety of clients and assignments, ranging from long term branding initiatives and international product launches to websites, PowerPoint presentations and printed leave behinds. Your challenge will be taking a visual concept developed by the Art Director or a client’s branding guidelines and developing final productions based on the channels selected. You will work within project teams, usually consisting of a Project Manager, a Copywriter, an Art Director and other specialists from our network.
- 10% Conceptual/creative development
- 75% Execution & Production
- 15% Meetings, administration, research etc.
Occasional travel outside Sweden but not on a regularly scheduled basis
Applicants must live in the Malmö/Lund/Copenhagen area – no relocation package is available.
Submit your resume and portfolio (in English) before 3rd August 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org