W, an international creative B2B communication agency in Malmö, is looking for an Art Director/Designer with a strong talent in creating outstanding visual concepts and graphic design for both digital and print.
- Have you developed visual concepts and produced customer facing materials across different channels for at last 3-5 years?
- Do people describe you as both creative/conceptual while having a strong sense of quality assurance and attention to detail?
- Can you be creative, while managing your time?
- Stay motivated when working on ‘less’ challenging art production projects, e.g. projects that require you to strictly follow visual guidelines?
- Does your creativity and problem solving get triggered by complex challenges?
- Wow your team and the agency’s clients with strong concepts/designs
- Interpret client needs from a Project Brief and develop a variety of work ranging from digital elements (apps, websites, film, interactive presentations etc.) to print (brochures, campaign material, trade shows, ads etc.)
- Work with colleagues in the agency, as well as our network of partners and suppliers
- Present your visual concept ideas and solutions at internal and client meetings
- Motivate & inspire suppliers, and work as a project team member
- Manage your tasks, time and resources effectively
- Several years of experience working with advertising, campaigns and clients in a similar role
- Knowledge of the entire design and production process – from concept development to execution
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels/executions, including developing website wireframe design, app design, etc.
- Deep and thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Acrobat & MS PowerPoint
- A good understanding of UI and UX design and experience from video and animation projects is a plus
- A good command of the English language (oral and written)
As one of the Art Directors at W, you will work with a variety of clients and assignments, ranging from brand strategy development, employer branding and international product launches to websites and printed leave behinds. Your challenge will be visualizing complex information as clear and emotional communication. You will work within project teams, usually consisting of a Project Manager, a Copywriter, an Art Director and other specialists from our network.
- 30% Conceptual/creative development
- 55% Execution & Production
- 15% Meetings, administration, research etc.
Occasional travel outside Sweden but not on a regularly scheduled basis
Applicants must live in the Malmö/Lund/Copenhagen area – no relocation package is available.
Submit your resume and portfolio (in English) before 3rd August 2018 to email@example.com