We are looking for a Head of first impressions/Marketing assistant to complete our team.
You’re a service-minded self-starter with an interest in marketing and communication. With your positive attitude, you will have a key role in providing support to colleagues, ensuring a warm and welcoming office appearance as well as driving awareness of the W brand through marketing activities. You’re an organized doer with an ambition to learn and to get things done! Interested?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- HEAD OF FIRST IMPRESSIONS/OFFICE MANAGER: You will ensure a professional and warm office environment for visitors and colleagues reflecting the W spirit. You’re in charge of maintaining the office appearance, greeting and taking care of visitors. You’ll oversee office supplies, equipment and suppliers, coordinate meetings and assist colleagues with various ad hoc support. In this role, you will also be doing basic financial support such as processing incoming invoices.
- MARKETING ASSISTANT: You will support management by increasing the awareness of the W brand through newsletters, updated content on the company website and on social media channels, as well as supporting client projects when needed.
WHO YOU ARE?
To be successful in this role, we see that you have the following skills and experiences:
- A minimum of two years working with customer support and an eye for good service
- Excellent structure and organizational skills
- A self-starter able to drive tasks on your own. A person who gets things done – you show initiative and offer new ideas
- Interest in marketing and digital communication
- Relevant education, ideally with a bachelor within marketing, business administration or similar
- Excellent verbal and written understanding of Swedish and English
- Good understanding of the Microsoft Office suite and ideally WordPress
In summary, you are service-minded and like to support in various administrative tasks. You might have some experience working with marketing activities, preferable with digital marketing and social media. You are self-motivated and work independently when required – this responsibility triggers you to outperform expectations.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- A key role with an inspiring and fast-paced team
- A learning environment, working with international market leaders in a fast-paced communication agency
- An opportunity for the right person to grow within the agency
HOW TO APPLY
In this recruitment process we work with Roi Rekrytering. For specific questions regarding the position, please contact:
Lisa Alsterberg at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply through Roi Rekryterings website here.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible but no later than the 12th of January 2020.
Please note we will ONLY accept applications in English via the link above.